Inferno Street Racing Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Drakester

2 posters

Go down

The Drakester Empty The Drakester

Post  Sonny_Neville Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:47 am

The Drakester is back in action! Don't forget to call him when there will be a Crew Battle or any race will be going on soon!

-Drake Briggs (The Drakester)
Twisted Evil

Sonny_Neville

Back to top Go down

The Drakester Empty Re: The Drakester

Post  Hans_Porsche Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:10 pm

I have a small favor to ask... Please stob bossing around. It's quite annoying when you start with "Everyone to the loop!". You're not a R5/R6 in the Triads or something.
I'm not saying you're a bad guy or anything. Don't want to fight either. Just... Take it down a notch, please. Ask nicely and more people will respect you.
Hans_Porsche
Hans_Porsche

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny_Neville Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:34 am

Uhmm... alright I respect INFERNO members suggestion. Smile

Sonny_Neville

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny_Neville Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:45 am

BTW like you said you get annoyed when I am saying "EVERYONE GO TO THE LOOP!" well... you forgotten something. I am saying "If you cannot come it's cool" too. And in sometime I am saying that because I am the highest rank online in the time I was saying that "Everyone go to the loop lets race!" and after that I am saying this too "If you cannot come it's cool" so I am not feeling bossy Lady. because if I am acting like bossy I would say this "EVERYONE GO TO THE LOOP IT'S IMPORTANT, IF YOU CANNOT COME YOU'RE FIRED" Lmao if I became a co-leader or leader I wouldn't say that because that is for guys who think they're the boss but they're just R4 Below like me I am R3 but I am not doing those kinds of treating you guys like slaves Razz and BTW I respect new members and R2's when they say they like to race I am coming and when they say go to somewhere I am coming... I am acting like a slave to R2 below even if I have the higher rank because I just like having fun/races like other people.

Sonny_Neville

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny_Neville Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:48 am

lmao I don't speak english well.. sorry if you don't understand. Razz

Have a nice day/afternoon/night inferno! and Laura thanks for the honest thing you said to me I promise I will change

Sonny_Neville

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum